COVID-19 Sales Center Safety Procedures
Akel Homes is committed to the safety of its customers, Akel Homes representatives, and homeowners in light of the recent events surrounding COVID-19.
We Are Open. We Are Ready When You Are.
With respect to Sales Center and Design Center operations, the following safety procedures shall be followed by guests and Akel Homes representatives:
- The Sales Center shall have normal business hours from 10 AM to 6 PM Monday-Sunday. An appointment is preferred but not required to visit the Sales Center. The Design Center is by appointment only. Times of operation are subject to those permitted by the State of Florida and Palm Beach County.
- In order to limit the number of people gathering, the total number of people including Akel Homes representatives shall be limited to a maximum of 10 at all times. Each guest group shall be limited to a maximum of 2. We request that only the key decision makers to the homebuying process visit the Sales Center and Design Center.
- Sales presentations and model touring shall be done in accordance with proper social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- All guests and Akel Homes representatives will be required to wear protective face coverings at all times. Guests are expected to provide their own face coverings.
- All guests will be required to complete a health questionnaire.
- All guests and Akel Homes representatives may be subject to a temperature screening.
- All Akel Homes representatives shall wear disposable gloves when interacting with guests.
- The contract writing and deposit process is to be done virtually via Docusign and bank wires to facilitate a no-contact experience.
- Please be respectful to other customers and the Akel Homes team. The current situation is new to everyone and we are all in this together.
Akel Homes is ready when you are to introduce you to your new dream home. We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented and challenging times.
The Akel Homes Sales Team